TMKEFFC smoking gun gives you the superpower to impart a rich smoky flavor to all kinds of food and drinks. Food that you would normally smoke such as beef, chicken, pork, and then all sorts of other foods that you never imagined could be smoking but are so delicious when they are, such as ice cream salads, cheeses, soups, drinks… you name it! A smoking gun in the kitchen is like a lab-grown diamond in a lady's jewelry box.
Let's explore more possibilities with TMKEFFC smoking gun! The smoking gun works by filling the smoking chamber with your favorite flavor of wood chips, but you can use anything such as teas, herbs, or even spices, as long as you like that flavor and want to impart it to your food. There's an internal fan that draws the smoke down through the chamber and out of the barrel. You can choose to attach the hose if you want to specifically aim smoke in a certain direction.
BTW, we’ve got four different flavors of wood chips on our website, they are Mesquite, Hickory, Applewood, and Cherrywood. Click to try them all: https://www.tmkeffc.com/products/wood-chip
Let’s get started with smoking some of your favorite food or drinks. Follow those easy instructions and hit the road becoming a cool chef or bartender with a TMKEFFC smoking gun.
Step 1: Take out some of your favorite wood chips, about a pinch or two is enough.
Step 2: Fill the smoking chamber with the wood chips.
Step 3: Turn on the smoker and then light the chips,
Step 4: Aim the hose right over the food that you like to be smoked,
Here are some tips for you to get a more concentrated flavor:
- You can cover your food with our fancy Smoking Cloche and direct the hose right at your food. For barbecue lovers, leaving the cover on will concentrate the smoky flavor and also give your guests a big surprise when they lift the lid.
- You can also put your food in a sealable bag and smoke it that way to concentrate the flavors.
Does smoking your food take a long time? The answer is NO.
We tried to smoke a whole roasted chicken, it only takes a few minutes. The technique is to cover the chicken with plastic wrap. Smoke the chicken at the end of the tube right underneath the plastic wrap, and let the chicken sit in the smoke for a couple of minutes.
One of the most adventurous ways to use your smoking gun is for drinks. We've seen so many customers use bourbon to make a smoky Whiskey. Here I am going to share with you my favorite recipe for smoking cocktails: Hazey Expresso Martini
- 1½oz Vodka,
- 1 oz Espresso coffee
- ½oz Coffee liqueur
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker, and remember to put some ice
- Packed your smoking chamber with Meaquite wood and smoke the drink for about 1 minute
- Let the shaker rest for about 30 seconds
- Pull the drink into a pretty glass
- Decorate with a slice of lemon
- Enjoy your smoking cocktail
I'm sure you will find many creative ways with TMKEFFC Smoking Gun, share with us and we will share your great ideas with more smoky flavor lovers.