1 ½ oz of your favorite brand of vodka
½ oz of lemon juice
½ tbsp of worcestershire sauce
1 pinch of pepper
1 teaspoon of horseradish
4 oz of tomato juice
1 tsp of hot souse
Salt (for rim)
Celery stick (garnish)
Hickory wood chips
1. Take a tall glass and pour in 1 ½ oz of your favorite brand of vodka, ½ oz of lemon juice, ½ tbsp of worcestershire sauce, 1 pinch of pepper, 1 teaspoon of horseradish, 4 oz of tomato juice and 1 teaspoon of hot souse.
2. Place in shaker and give it one good shake.
3. In case you don’t have a shaker, take another glass and pour the drink back and forth between the two glasses about four times.
4. Take the empty serving glass, slightly dip rim into lime juice and then donk into a plate of salt to create an elegant salt rim.
5. Take the same glass, place the gun’s hose into glass and seal it with saran wrap.
6. Place hickory chips into the smoking chamber and turn on the gun. Let smoke fill the glass, remove hose and let smoke sit for at least a minute.
7. Pour drink, place garnish celery and cheers!